(#91 (permalink)) Old
Katrina Offline
you only live once.
I can't get enough

Name: Katrina

Points: 26,125, Level: 23 Points: 26,125, Level: 23 Points: 26,125, Level: 23

Re: Abortion is wrong. - June 4th 2009, 11:19 PM

Hi guys.

To say the least, we all have somewhat different, very strong opinions on this topic. Please, keep debating. Debating is fine. Debating is great. In fact, that's what this forum is for. However, please do not do what some call "ad hominem" - against the man. If you're feeling passionate on something some said, debate the WORDS and the IDEA, not the person. Rudeness to other PEOPLE in this thread will not be tolerated. With that said, also please try not to undermine others' experiences. We're all different; we come from different walks of life and no one on here knows us - hell, sometimes we don't even truly no ourselves. So, let's try not to assume things about each other and really just stick with the mind frame that this potentially hits close to home with ANY of us, and we don't need to be making light of that.

With that said, I'll be marking this thread as triggering, removing a few comments that I find inappropriate [and that have been reported by a third party], and keeping a close eye on the thread.

Carry on.