(#114 (permalink)) Old
losing touch. Offline
oh, really?..
Jeez, get a life!

Points: 38,778, Level: 28 Points: 38,778, Level: 28 Points: 38,778, Level: 28

Re: Abortion is wrong. - June 5th 2009, 12:17 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Brandon View Post
So you're saying that women should be allowed to have an abortion just because they don't want to go through pregnancy? If you don't want to go through pregnancy, use protection. "But what if the condom breaks and etc", then I suppose an abortion is okay. But if you use protection, you're more than likely not to get pregnant...
yes, that's what i'm saying. exactly, if you use protection you're not likely to be in this situation, and personally i'll never be in this situation.. but i'm talking about the minority, those times where protection lets you down and you get pregnant, or you don't use protection at all and regret it.

Quote:
It might be harsh, but I think that destroying the opportunity for life just to keep from having to make a tough decision down the road is selfish and immature.
i agree that it's probably a bit selfish and immature, but that's the point.. the person in this situation is most likely immature, and therefore probably not ready for pregnancy or a baby. just because it's slightly selfish and arguably immature, that doesn't make it wrong. we're surrounded by selfishness in this world, it's unfortunate yes, but that's life.

..and our dreams will break the boundaries of our fears..