Name: Josh

Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21

Re: Abortion is wrong. - June 5th 2009, 12:37 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Josh View Post
LIFE OF THE UNBORN...

LINK:
"The Prenatal Self"

Turn to page thirty to find out what'd you'd be aborting, frankly it'll probably shock you to find how much actually goes on in there. I know I didn't even expect what I read. I too, for a long time, until I started regressing and read about this research thought that the baby was only finally alive once it came out of the Mom. But, research is now showing that it starts long before that. It's something that anyone even remotely considering an abortion should read.
Check this out to find how real the "unborn baby" actually is.

-------------------

If anything, I've found out from replies how important it is asking a girl what she thinks about abortion prior to having sex with her is. The whole "men have no rights" thing is really disturbing me that some think the father should have no say at all. So for those saying that, thanks for showing me how sexist some girls can be and that I have to know her beliefs prior to anything. Also it's true some men make better fathers than women can ever make mothers; because I already know I'd sacrifice my life for my child and will never become my birth father. Some guys feel just as passionately if not, sometimes as shown in this thread, more so than girls do about parenthood and the responsibilities that entails.

Last edited by ThePunkAlien; June 5th 2009 at 12:42 AM.