(#122 (permalink)) Old
ThePunkAlien Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Josh

Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21 Points: 21,559, Level: 21

Re: Abortion is wrong. - June 5th 2009, 12:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by xxEllexx View Post
you might call it sexist, i call it common sense. womans body, womans choice.. i don't see what's so unfair about that? everyone has their own opinion on abortion and however hard you try you're not going to change some peoples minds.
All I'm saying is from what I see, some men can obviously make better fathers than some women can make mothers. That's actually a fact in my mind now. Some people are cut out for parenthood, others would rather throw it in the dirt for their own future. And by parenthood - I mean being strong enough to go through with it & keep or surrender for adoption. That's why in adoption there's "two sets of parents."

--------------------------

JACK:

In the right world, in my mind, people would take responsibilities for their actions and think more for their child than what is in their social best interest. I say social because I've already said in extreme cases, like birth defects or fatality - it would be perfectly understandable if not the best option.

Research and studies do show, as I have provided part of the research for below, that the unborn baby is in fact a living being. I was actually surprised by what I read and found out, I naturally used to think it was only a living breathing being after it came out - newer research is showing it starts much earlier than that.

Choosing to hold off on sex being a crime is the most ridiculous thing I've ever heard, that's called being responsible and waiting until you are ready to bring a life into the world. If a life is brought into the world and one is not yet ready, in my mind, adoption is the best solution because it would not be terminating the life inside the womb - which research shows does exist.

Not all weigh all the possible choices and consequences, some do but others don't, in a right world they would but - yet again - the way the world works isn't right.

Last edited by ThePunkAlien; June 5th 2009 at 01:00 AM.