PhoenixAlive Offline
Mizu-Kun (Saito)'s Spouse
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Alex

Points: 13,011, Level: 16 Points: 13,011, Level: 16 Points: 13,011, Level: 16

Re: what is so wrong about gay marriage??? - June 6th 2009, 02:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gidig View Post
I didn't mean to put it that way, I'm sorry you took it like that.

There are many people who say that homosexuality is wrong because it's said so in the bible. Yet, many Christians are okay with war, or agree that occasionally it's okay to shoot someone. Yet I don't see the bible saying you can "kill thy neighbor". Plus, it says "love thy neighbor" not "love thy straight neighbor".

I'm just saying there are too many people who DO take it literally word for word.
I didn't take what you said personally at all, actually. No worries. I just don't like it when extremists make the rest of us look bad, and unfortunately that happens a lot.

Oh, in case you're interested, x7x13x, here are the passages in the bible which are against homosexuality.

Leviticus 20:13 and Leviticus 18:22.

"If a man lies with a man as one lies with a woman, both of them have done what is detestable. They must be put to death; their blood will be on their own heads."

Quote:
Originally Posted by x7x13x View Post
those people,ad no offense to anyone who is one of thos people,but they scare me,like seriously scare me.
They scare me too. I am so glad that our government is now completely separate from religion so that laws can't be made by people who think like this.

Last edited by PhoenixAlive; June 6th 2009 at 02:13 AM. Reason: Multiple posts have been merged automatically.