View Single Post
  (#33 (permalink)) Old
Nerdlord Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 9,965, Level: 14 Points: 9,965, Level: 14 Points: 9,965, Level: 14

Re: Top 5 - January 14th 2009, 04:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by notwhoithinkiam View Post
yeah the cleaner ones are dreamy, and guys get posting for **** sakes!!!
Your wish is my command.

1. Jack: My very hot PE teacher. I'd give his last name, but then it might appear on Google! I wish I had a decent picture of him... He has short black hair, (Which is natural, I might add.) he's muscular, with a bubble butt, and mmm, he has a big bulge... I got to stare right at it one time when he stood on my toes for situps. Heeheehee... It's just a shame he has a very gay looking woodsman beard now. Detracts from the entire experience. I and many others have encouraged him to shave it. Sheez, when I even told him it makes my gaydar go off, he said, "I don't know any gay guys with beards."

2. John: My friend's very hot PE teacher. I can actually grab a picture of him real quick...

According to my friend, Raven, he's also muscular and also has a bubble butt, but an average bulge. Jack and John are friends. They were college buddies, it seems. Jack and John also both drive black vehicles and wear Nike shirts. Raven and I joke that they were "friends with benefits" at one time. Oh, what I wouldn't give to see that...

3. Christopher Meloni. Yummy! How is this man old enough to be my father!?!? Wait, I have the answer—the magic of Hollywood Makeup™. Heh.

I'll think of more later; I'm not too up-to-date on the latest hot male celebrities. I'm more into Average Joes, anyhow, because you know they got hot on their own. Though, I do really like the guys in Mac's post, barring Brendan Fraser... Heh.

Last edited by Nerdlord; January 26th 2009 at 04:31 PM.