Thread: Triggering (Abuse): was this rape?
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
formerly Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Liz

Points: 9,485, Level: 14 Points: 9,485, Level: 14 Points: 9,485, Level: 14

was this rape? - June 12th 2009, 11:25 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of rape or abuse, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I've been depressed and drinking for a while now. But last week when I was really drunk my friend had to take me home. He lives quite a while away so he dropped me off at the corner of my street. I was drunk so I didn't think anything of it. But when I walked down the street I felt someone grab me into this allyway just beside my house. He slammed me against the wall and started to undress me. It turned out it was my friend. I kept asking him to stop but eventually he had sex with me and I let him. I ran straight to the house crying and felt like I wanted to die. I ended up starting SH again too

But I still can't help feeling this is all my fault. I let him go all the way. I could have shouted or something. What do I do? Is it rape?

Last edited by SimplyComplex; June 19th 2009 at 09:16 PM. Reason: Adding a prefix :]