View Single Post
  (#729 (permalink)) Old
Alucard Offline
Maturity is Relative
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Kimmie

Points: 9,950, Level: 14 Points: 9,950, Level: 14 Points: 9,950, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - June 16th 2009, 01:39 AM

I don't even know why you even want to be friends with me again..you'd care less if I wasn't. Then again, I was the one who broke it off because I was tired of 'making you feel hopeless' as you put it and now you come back and want to be friends again then say I don't care anymore. You confuse me, so fuck you then. I won't look into the past anymore and I won't try to fix us like last time. It's done.

Why won't you talk to me anymore? It's been months since we hung out. I miss you dammit..Then again, I guess I should make an effort too, but I don't want to bother you. Everytime I do, you're always busy or not home...

My crush on you has sort of dissipated, it's still there just not as strong as it was before not since you told me the details of what happened on your trip. You really have changed and I'm starting to wonder whether I like you that way anymore. It's amazing how I just move on from one guy to another, but I just don't make any moves. I'm no serial dater.