View Single Post
  (#677 (permalink)) Old
KnightSniper Offline
Supreme Geek
Average Joe

Name: Josh

Points: 11,289, Level: 15 Points: 11,289, Level: 15 Points: 11,289, Level: 15

Re: Song/Quote of the day! - June 17th 2009, 04:03 AM

I think this portion of issue #4 of "Fallen Son: The Death of Captain America" is one of the reasons I hold the entire five issue series to be one of the best mini-series that Marvel has ever released....

Wolverine: Try this. It's like somebody shot a cannonball right through your stomach, leaving a great big hole. Eventually, it starts to close up from the outside in and one day, it'll be different. The load won't feel as heavy. 'Course, then you'll hear a song or somebody will laugh or the wind will blow the wrong way and the hole will tear wide open again.
Spider-Man: I think I liked it more when you were at least pretending to make me feel better.
Wolverine: Believe it or not, it heals back faster after each time.
Spider-Man: And when does it go away?
Wolverine: You already know the answer to that or else you wouldn't have been standing in that cemetery tonight. Wanna know why it's called "depression"? Because it is depressing...A death isn't like losing a job or getting divorced. You don't "get over it." You have to integrate it into your life. Learn to live with it. But...Life does get better.

"Remember: even God has a sense of humor. Just look at the platypus."-Kevin Smith, opening of "Dogma"