View Single Post
  (#50 (permalink)) Old
Shattered Angel Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Lino

Points: 9,785, Level: 14 Points: 9,785, Level: 14 Points: 9,785, Level: 14

Unhappy Re: Dirty Little Secrets. - January 15th 2009, 02:34 AM

-I honestly wish I could save the world. I hate the state it's in, but things have bound me, and you can imagine how much support I have.
-I feel really bottled up. Kind of like I'll just explode one day, all my anger at breaking point.
-I'm nervous to explain my sexuality issues to my best friend. We have a very close-minded town, and I dont know if they will even accept me for being simply straight with a gay arousal. I'm hoping I can soon.
-Although I'm Catholic, I have some mildly different beliefs. I have no intention of leaving the church. However, I feel very trapped within my family. No form of honesty on my part.
-I wish I ccould just start over. I have such a "small, nice, brotherly love" reputation. It gets so annoying, and whenever I express myself, (such as my anger with no possibility of getting a date... with any girl I like) they just say "Oh that's so sad. However there's a perfectly simple solution that often involves waiting till college to get what you want!"
-I feel so pressured! My dad wants me to achieve a top-of-the-class scholarship to a university, but he also wants me to get a job, and act more responsible, help him everywhere, and still act like a kid! How can so much be expected? I know I probably have no idea what the true meaning of stress is, but i figure the stress in my head is greater than on the outside. Why do I have to make this so hard? Just another thing to improve!
I probably have more problems, but I really don't remember them right now. Hmm, I guess my worst secrets all have to do with my stress. I just love writing, and this will be the first place fo my thoughts to be leaked, so I guess I'm just excited.

My first plunge into Teen Help. Let's start fresh.