View Single Post
  (#171 (permalink)) Old
slickguy55 Offline
Average Joe

Points: 9,800, Level: 14 Points: 9,800, Level: 14 Points: 9,800, Level: 14

Re: what is so wrong about gay marriage??? - June 20th 2009, 04:06 AM

Concrete Girl- Don't even bother arguing. People like Grizabella don't want to hear your reasoning. You can throw facts in their face, you can give them links that prove a specific point wrong, and they write it off as "meaningless". They blame Christians for forcing views on people, yet they are the type of people who won't stop to get their way; and even when they do get their way they are offended and feel they haven't achieved anything unless they make everyone (even people in private organizations) see things their way. This is because the they are followers of liberalism, and the ultimate goal of liberalism in this country can not succeed without silencing those who oppose their way, that should be a hint that their form of Government is wrong; on the other hand, the republic with a small federal Government, which is the goal of Conservatives, can operate with opposing views.

This is why I am no longer debating this topic and just dropping by every so often, especially in this thread.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Concrete Girl View Post

Hmm, yet it's expected that Christians change beliefs that they have had for thousand of years in order to accommodate others? It's expected that Christians betray their beliefs that are clearly written in the bible in order to make gays feel more included? While I may not agree with many of the Christian beliefs, I would not be in favor of expecting a whole religion to change some of it's main beliefs and customs so that I could get my way. I'm not saying Christians aren't guilty of this as well, as they should respect what those who are not against gay marriage believe as well. But unfortunately, beliefs of Christians or any other Religions are not always going to be fair towards others. But hey, that's life.
You are a smart girl. This is clearly happening, yet these people deny that their agenda has any plans to infiltrate the church. There are 2000 years of church teachings set in stone, and the gay agenda want to come in and say "let me just cross out this part, delete that, modernize this...and we're good".

Last edited by slickguy55; June 20th 2009 at 04:12 AM. Reason: Multiple posts have been merged automatically.