View Single Post
  (#86 (permalink)) Old
Anna Skye Offline
live and let love...
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Anna

Points: 11,347, Level: 15 Points: 11,347, Level: 15 Points: 11,347, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 15th 2009, 01:06 PM

To Person A: I love you, but I hate that you don't know. I want you tell you - I wanted to tell you last summer - but I can't because I know it's not mutual and I can't bring myself to let you say it to my face. I wish you could let me know if you did/didn't on your own so that I could move on with my life. I can't stop reading too much into your flirty texts and sweet notes in the mornings when you call me "sweety" and "honey" and "starshine." If you like me - tell me. If you don't - stop leading me on. I know you may think it's harmless, but it's not.

To Person B: I'm not sure how I feel about you. My mom wants me to be in a relationship, and she doesn't know my sexuality so I have to date a boy anyway, and I wouldn't mind dating you - in fact, I think it'd be fun, but I just don't like you like that. I should, I mean, you're recently single, you're funny, you're smart, you're attractive... but I just can't get over the slight possibility of Person A liking me, so sorry. I know you think I like you, but, well, it's more complicated than that.

peace and love

If you read this signature,
know that someone cares about you.
You are not alone.

<3 Contact me

last cut: 4 august 2010
last purge: 13 march 2010