View Single Post
  (#234 (permalink)) Old
Synaestheasiaen Offline
Average Joe

Points: 10,372, Level: 14 Points: 10,372, Level: 14 Points: 10,372, Level: 14

Re: what is so wrong about gay marriage??? - June 29th 2009, 06:48 AM

I personally do not agree with the bible and never even attempted to follow it. There are so many changings within the rules in the branches of Christianity and so many contradictions. I'm not about to let my life be dictated by someone who put so many restrictions on it. That, to me is absolutely no way to live. I believe in a higher power and if there is a God out there who created us, there must be some reason for why he put gays on this Earth. I believe that a God-like being created us, there would be more freedom within this creation and no need for all this contradictions within the bible. If anyone on here follows a religion that's wonderful, really it is, but I just don't see the point of revolving a life around something just because you are told to. I value my life and the people in it and as long as I and my loved ones are happy I will die without regrets. Being gay is nobody else's business but the gay himself/herself. It's not as if gays don't lead a hard enough lifestyle as it is. I think they should just be left alone and left to live their lives the way they want to.