View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
*Jen* Offline
keep smiling :-)
Outside, huh?

Name: Jen

Re: I... - July 4th 2009, 12:34 PM

Hey Haley,

I am really sorry that you are going through all of this. It seems like you have so much going on for you at the moment and it must be so difficult to cope with so you have done the right thing to reach out for help.

63 days of being sober and self harm free is an amazing achievement! Honestly that takes so much strength and you should be so proud of yourself for that because it is such an achievement. Also considering how you are feeling I think you are doing really well to be fighting through the urges. Sometimes it helps to take each day at a time then things might seem slightly more managable. You can beat this so don't give up.

You know that you deserve support sometimes as well and sometimes you should put yourself first. You sound like a really caring person who always puts others before yourself. Your friends from church sound like good friends and I don't think they would mind if you lean on them a bit. After all you are always there for them so you do deserve something back.

It is great that you are going to talk to your youth minister. It takes so much courage to talk to someone and it is so difficult to share your feelings. But I think once you have shared how you feel with her it will be a weight off you and then hopefully she can support you. You say you have no one to talk to so reach out to her. She will probably be happy to help. You don't have to be alone with this.

If you ever need anything at all then you are more than welcome to PM me. Stay strong :-)