View Single Post
  (#17 (permalink)) Old
x-gothic-princess-x Offline
Charlie
I've been here a while

Name: Charlie

Points: 22,960, Level: 21 Points: 22,960, Level: 21 Points: 22,960, Level: 21

Re: I Shaved my Pubic hair.. GIRLS, do you perfer it? - July 5th 2009, 01:06 AM

As said above. Every girl likes different things. This is suppose to make the penis looks bigger but I believe this is just a mith. As it doesn make the penis look any different to me. I personaly like it shaven on girl and guy. And I think (personaly) that it makes the penis looks a little better. It shows off the shraft and the testies alot more where as pubic hair can cover these up sometimes. Not the whole shraft but some of it. Also its what you want anf feel better with and not what girl think or what you want them to to think about you. Do what you want to do and not what other want you to do

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerbabe12292 View Post
I like it completely shaved, I hate body hair. I don't like chest hair, pubic hair, facial hair, any of that. The only hair I like is hair on the top of a guys head, and a happy trail

~Jocie
I agree with you. I hate kissing a guy with facial hair. Could give oral to a guy with long pubic hair incase it got in my mouth. I think that would put me off for a while lol. also i love to lay on a guys chest to chest hair would annoy me lol. I dont mind a snail tail or the hair on their head (Which cannot be too short or too long lol)

Im not picky atall am i ?
lol

Last edited by x-gothic-princess-x; July 5th 2009 at 01:12 AM. Reason: Multiple posts have been merged automatically.