View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
braidenowns Offline
Braiden Knows Best.
Not a n00b

Name: Braiden

Re: Can't eat that. - July 8th 2009, 05:43 PM

Hello there,

Okay, I know that this might sound silly coming from a guy but you can do it. I've been basically in almost the same situation that you're in right at this moment in time but you just have to think to yourself, 'Do I want this to get any worse than it already is?' Having an ED is fricking hard and we've all had to do things we don't want to do, but Hun, I know you don't want to live like this because you've come on here and asked for help...so why do you do this to yourself? You don't deserve any of this. I may not know why you do it, you know why you do it and you know that why you do it is wrong...don't say that you can't do it because you can. Whatever your lips say, your ears hear it and your heart believes it and I know that deep down your heart doesn't want to believe it, it doesn't want it at all. It wants your lips to say, 'I can do this, I am so much stronger than this and I will make it through this nightmare and come out a princess!' that is what your heart wants to believe. You know what used to help me? The one-by-one minute...so when you're done eating just count the minutes and reward yourself every minute that you don't purge until the urge goes away. That used to help me a lot, and I know t sound so silly coming from a boy.

Take Care,
Braiden.
P.S. I know you can do it. You're so strong.
  Send a message via MSN to braidenowns