(#8 (permalink)) Old
SimplyComplex Offline
SimplyComplex :)
I've been here a while

Name: Melissa

Points: 16,273, Level: 18 Points: 16,273, Level: 18 Points: 16,273, Level: 18

Re: Should I tell my doctor? - July 12th 2009, 04:43 PM

Ella,

Hey there, I'm glad you're keeping us update because we're all here to help you get through to Thursday. Don't count yourself out, okay? It's never a good idea to doubt yourself before you're even half way there. You have potential, like we all do. You have an importance in this world and people care for you. If they didn't, your friends would never watch you and show they care. If you can't keep going for anything else, keep going for your friends. Until Thursday comes, maybe you should start being more social, this way someone is always around you to help and such.

Try not to worry about your work finding out, I'm pretty sure your doctors can't share any of this information with them. You're not going crazy and you're not unhinged. You're just going through a rough spot, and that's okay. We all do, but at least you're doing the right things and confronting it. Sometimes when we start anti-depressants, they can cause things to get worse instead of better. Maybe those medications aren't right for you. If that's the case, then the only person who can help you is your doctor. It's a good idea to be confronting this. Many other medications are out there, along with many different solutions that could help you; such as therapy? Just because what you're trying now doesn't work, doesn't mean you won't find a perfect match later on. You just need to hang on and realize that this takes time. If you need anyone to talk to at all throughout this time, let me know okay? You're not alone and I'm more than willing to talk and give you an ear. :]

-Have hope

01 // 10 // 11

Baby stand tall. You can have it all.

Don't you worry your pretty little mind, people throw rocks at things that shine..