View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
HearMeSCREAM Offline
"I will never let you fall."
Average Joe

Name: Alissandra (Bella)

Unhappy Ongoing. - July 13th 2009, 01:21 AM

Heres the story,
I've dated this one girl, Kristy, for about 5 months. Nov - April. It was great. I never stopped loving her after we broke up. I told her, who I really was. I was someone I wasnt. Mind you this was an online relationship. Long distance. I know, I fucked up, I was stupid.

She got a boyfriend. I got a girlfriend. Everything was fine and dandy. In July, I broke up with my girlfriend. She yelled at me too much, and just never had a decent convorsation with her.

I cant get over Kristy. I still love her with all my heart. I feel so pathetic crying over her almost everyday. Its unhealthy, I know. I seem so happy around my friends, but until I get online and see her, I get happier, until she leaves to talk to her boyfriend, I become depressed. Just knowing, she doesnt, and never will want me back, breaks me completely.

She says im too young in general to be in a relationship. Im turning 15 this year, going into 8th grade(was held back). Anyways, I just dont know what to do with myself anymore. I want to cut, but I dont have the guts to.

Help me. Please?

I will never let you fall.
But if you do, ill just pick you right back up.
If you dont get up, I'll sit right beside you.

.//b e l i e v e;

JustCallMyName
You'llBeOkay,
YourScreamIsBurningThroughMyVeins.
-Breaking Benjamin