Thread: Triggering: I hate myself.
View Single Post
  (#3 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Re: I hate myself. - July 17th 2009, 02:40 AM

LJ, you shouldn't hate yourself because of these things. Life is tough, and sometimes we don't always deal with things that happen to us in life in the best of ways. But that doesn't make you a bad person, that doesn't mean that you should hate yourself.

Have you ever talked to anyone about your moods, or your problems with eating? I know for a fact that there are a lot of people that will be willing to help you. You may see yourself in a negative light, but that doesn't mean that other people do as well. They'll be willing to help you with these emotions, because there are a lot of people who care about you, I'm sure.

You may have some issues you're dealing with, but don't be angry with yourself because of them. No one can be perfect, but you shouldn't let that bring you down. Your life can getter better, LJ, you just need to try your best to pull through these things. I truly believe that you can.

Have you been officially diagnosed with Bipolar Disorder, or been to a doctor involving your symptoms? If not, it might be a good idea to get in touch with someone who can help you with some of the emotional problems that you're struggling with. We all deal with these kind of things, and there are a lot of people who can understand what you're going through, so I wouldn't be afraid to speak up about what you're currently dealing with.

As for your issues with eating, have you ever addressed the reason you feel hesitant to be eating? Going to a doctor about this as well, probably wouldn't be a bad idea. If you feel that you would like to be at healthier way, there are a lot of better ways to do that rather than not eating all together. If you're having a hard time sticking to a healthy eating plan, whether it's excessive eating or a lack of eating, going to a doctor about this could really help you, and is extremely important in order to remain healthy.

I know you're feeling down about all of these things, but what you're going through can definitely be fixed, it's just going to have to involve a bit of effort on your part, something I know that you're 100% capable of. Think about talking to someone who can help you, involving both of these problems. You deserve to be happy with your life and yourself, and speaking up could very well make a huge difference for you.

Feel free to PM me anytime. Hang in there

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts