View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
.:Bibliophile:. Offline
PM me anytime!

TeenHelp Veteran

Re: Can anyone help me??? - July 17th 2009, 06:54 AM

Hey there,

I am sorry you are struggling so and I am glad that you are reaching out for help because that is always helpful.

The thing with your boyfriend is tough but you said he wasn't a great boyfriend and you deserve so much better than that; you deserve an understanding and loving person in your life and the thing is you will find that eventually just keep on believing

Parent's fighting can always be stressful and I am sorry you have to deal with that but is there anyone you could talk to? A friend, teacher or some other trusted adult? Talking might really help you get your feelings out and that will help with the self-harm as well.

Also, do you think you could talk to one of your parents (or both) about the way their fighting affects you? Sometimes parents really don't understand how badly their fighting affect their children so maybe if you told them they would try to minimize it some.

As for the self-harm, have you checked out the alternatives? Those can be really helpful when it comes to fighting off the urges.

Please hang in there and my pm box is always open if you ever want to talk

~Jenna~

|Lead Moderator|Newsletter Officer|