(#1 (permalink)) Old
wonderbread Offline
Like a dude
I've been here a while

Name: Ashley

Points: 16,527, Level: 18 Points: 16,527, Level: 18 Points: 16,527, Level: 18

Love (tattoo) - January 16th 2009, 03:55 PM

So this Monday I am getting a tattoo!
My brother is giving me my second tattoo. He is a bit reluctant but he knows the story behind it and is willing to do it. He told me he was going to be doing it Monday.
This is the story behind it. Since I was 12 I have been self harming myself. Tried many times to stop, more than I can count. With the whole TWLOHA organization and the love is the movement. That is somewhat my inspiration. I got the inspiration from national self awarness day and how your supposed to write love on your arm. Well my brother drew up the word love for me with a heart on it and thats the tattoo I am going to get. I am going to put it on my wrist. To help me with my struggle with self harm. So I can look at it and remember the struggles and obstacles I went through and how much pain and striff I put myself through and also to help me keep away from it so I can remember hey I have love and it will always be with me. A daily reminder. This is a picture of it. The actual tattoo will be up Monday when its finished.

Always remember to put your happiness first.