Thread: pregnant!?!??
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
shipklaine Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: nick

Points: 10,743, Level: 15 Points: 10,743, Level: 15 Points: 10,743, Level: 15

Unhappy pregnant!?!?? - July 23rd 2009, 07:48 AM

im 20 yrs. old. um well i just had sex for the first time. found him on craigslist-yeah i know bad idea. but before that i was a super virgin-never been kissed. im transgendered-female to male. my male name i chose is Nick-that's why is says Nick on my profile as my name. so ive been on testosterone since january. havent had a period since february-the hormones make them stop. basically i hardly have any estrogen in me-just a little but not much. i know i am still able to get pregnant. can you answer this question as if a girl would ask you it? Also boys are welcome to answer too. they know more about how guys cum than what girls know about it. thanks.

he barley ever got hard but he said he didnt cum. i think he may have when we first started cuz when i first started giving him a handjob sticky stuff ended up on my hand. i didnt use that hand for the rest of the time we were doing it. anyways he kept trying to go into me to get hard. just the tip of his penis went into the very start of me. otherwise i was able to keep him out squeezing my legs together. i told him he couldnt go in if he didnt have a condom on. he didnt really listen so i had to slap him upside the head and shove him off me. we only had 1 condom=[ and he had to keep reusing it cuz he couldnt stay hard. but it did NOT break-thank g**. and i put it on him, correctly, to make sure it wouldn't break. and i didnt give him a blowjob.

anyways im wondering should i go get STD checked and checked to see if he got me pregnant? how long should i wait to see if im pregnant or not? even though he said he didnt come, he still went inside the very start of me with just the very tip of his penis. also he kept rubbing the tip of his penis on my clit and over my hole-where he would enter at-i dont think he came though. he said he didnt. he could barely get hard-and couldn't stay hard-anyways. im hoping he didnt. could he have cum and gotten me pregnant doing either of these 2 things? when i get checked for STDs will they check for all of them and how do they do it-blood test? how will they check to see if he got me pregnant or not?

im asking on here cause i dont know a whole hell of a lot about sex=[

This is bunny

()_()
(* *)
(___)