Thread: Triggering (SH): Yet in another bad fucking mood.
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
Glass Slipper Offline
Music Lover

Outside, huh?

Name: Frankie<3

Yet in another bad fucking mood. - July 25th 2009, 09:54 PM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

Latley all i have ever seem to be in is a bad ass mood. where everything bugs the hell out of me. I feel like cryinbg but i CANT cry because i've tuaght myself not to. I feel like cutting a lot latley and right now is one of those times. I just want to take a sharp object and drag it across my arm really hard till i see blood and lots of it....But i have been cut free for 2 years and some months and if i end up cutting all that will be worth nothing in the end. and NO distractions workj for me NONE of them so if you list them there just gonna get me more pissed off and want to cut even more.
I have no clue what to do i'm so close to grabing the scissors and cutting please help.

We may shine, we may shatter,
We may be picking up the pieces here on after,
We are fragile, we are human,
We are shaped by the light we let through us,
We break fast, cause we are glass.
Cause we are glass.
|Member 2007||Senior Community Mentor||Social Media Guru||Resource & Newsletter Editor||Writer||Chat Mod|
|Forum Mod: LGBT, Sexuality and gender identity, Eating Disorders, Self-Harm, Peer Pressure and Bullying, Disability, Good Days, Friends & Family|
|PM/VM|