View Single Post
  (#99 (permalink)) Old
Skeleton Offline
I can't get enough

Name: Charlie

Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29 Points: 41,800, Level: 29

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - January 17th 2009, 11:42 AM

- Why do you feel the need to say the same thing over and over again in that irritating tone of voice? I heard you the first time and replied to show you that I did but you just keep saying it over and over as if I didn't understand you the first 10 times.

- Why do you feel the need to be such a bitch? You have a go at us for being moody and having attitude but when we have to spend time with you, what do you expect? You aren't exactly picture perfect so stop being such a bitch towards us.

- I know your only a kid but god, you are truly irritating. You think your funny but you just don't understand that no-one else finds it funny and just thinks that you are being sick and irritating. We don't do anything and you feel the need to run up and hit us even when we tell you to stop doing it over and over, you do things and then look at us for some sort of reaction because you know your doing wrong and it just eggs you on that you irritate us. Argh!