Thread: rape
View Single Post
  (#6 (permalink)) Old
DeletedAccount69

Edit avatar

Re: rape - August 8th 2009, 01:34 AM

Hey there,

I too know that sorry won't really do anything because like Melissa said it is coming from the person who did it but I still want you to know that I am sorry you have to deal with this.

I know that one thing that can help when dealing with this is talking to a therapist. I know how hard it will be to talk to someone about this but it really can help. If you are not ready to talk to someone then don't force yourself but when you feel ready please talk to a therapist or a close friend because talking can be a good way to heal.

If, you decided that talking about this to someone won't help than maybe (like Melissa suggested) you could journal about it. I know that on a number of occasions journaling about the things that have happened to me have helped.

I know that this isn't what you want to hear but healing is different for every person but you can heal. Don't force the healing on yourself because that is never good but, instead, let yourself heal with time.

Please don't hurt yourself because of this because you deserve so much better than that; you deserve to live a full life.

I hope this helped and if you ever need someone to talk to feel free to pm me.

~Jenna~