(#6 (permalink)) Old
TigerTank77 Offline
Rage is the best anesthetic
I've been here a while

Name: Ben

Re: YouTube - The Obama Deception. - August 8th 2009, 04:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by slickguy55 View Post
It really isn't anti-Obama. It is anti-government. It is pretty much a video that explains how members of both parties, the leaders of the world, are controlled by a higher power made up of those who control the banks and economy and such. Its pretty interesting and has some good points, but I wouldn't take it 100% to heart.

And BTW I think it is hilarious how people here claim that the video is a bunch of biased crap because of the title. That is classic liberal to just touch the surface and avoid the context. (See my town hall meetings thread, your kinda taking their approach).
People don't take any stock in it because they know exactly what it is. An over hyped conspiracy theory built on creepy music, photoshop, clipped audio segments, and misquoted politicians.

Now I'm not saying we shouldn't question the government, but if you believe that a bunch of old Jewish men control all the banks and media in the world, then you need your head checked. I'm not saying that anyone here does, but... you know what I mean.

Also, people would probably listen to you more if you would stop throwing out the word "liberal" like it was a freaking frisbee.

Often I lie wide awake, thinking of things I could make.
But I donít seem to have the parts to build them.
I am so scared of what will kill me in the end, for I am not prepared.
I hope I will get the chance to be someone, to be human.

Send a message via AIM to TigerTank77 Send a message via MSN to TigerTank77 Send a message via Skype™ to TigerTank77