View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
Ngikhona Offline
Inkululeko.
I've been here a while

Name: Keeley Siobhan

Re: im doomed to be trouble. - August 11th 2009, 08:01 AM

Everyone wants control over things, and it's not always a bad thing. I think it's fun to do things to see how people react because the human mind just interests me. This may seem like a really weird thing to say-- but maybe reading a book on psychology and how people's minds work would be of benefit to you. I don't think I'll be able to explain why very well, but maybe you'll catch my drift.

You said:
Quote:
i use people to conduct my own study of the human brain.

its like ive replaced my feelings with a based-on-logic mind.

when im hurt i think why and how to control the feeling.
when im happy i think why and how to control the feeling.
I think if you understood the logic of the mind it would almost be like a weird reverse psychology thing for your head. Anyways, I can't explain it very well, but I suggest you do it because in my head it seems like maybe it would be good.

There are some things I've noticed about you that are already a good sign that you can get away from these lifeless and power-hungry feelings. One is that you realize that you feel lifeless and power-hungry. It may sound silly, but you have to accept something to be able to get past it or fix it. Another thing that's good is that you are thinking about your feelings. A thing that a lot of psychologists do is they ask patients to keep a journal that state: an emotion they're feeling, why they think they're feeling it, and what they did in response to that emotion. There's nothing wrong with thinking about why you're feeling something, it's a good thing.

You can also control your emotions in a good way. If you're upset, you can use your control to talk to people. If you're happy you can control that by trying to not control it as ridiculous as that sounds.

If you continue having days like this where you feel depressed, emotionless, and lifeless constantly then I do suggest you try to get a professional to help and try to find a really good support system. If there aren't any friends you feel ready to talk to about this then there's always people here willing to help. If you decide you want to see a professional and want help finding someone you can message me, or if you need anything else you can message me as well.

Keeley

"Love me for me, accept the fact I'm true, live like I want, fufill my dreams,
Dream of me, run out free, capture your words and never let them go."

I'll see you on the other side.