View Single Post
  (#104 (permalink)) Old
mirafangs Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Mira

Points: 9,780, Level: 14 Points: 9,780, Level: 14 Points: 9,780, Level: 14

January 18th 2009, 01:27 AM

Dear Jeremy,

I still love you. I don't think I'll ever stop. But you're not you anymore. The real you might still be in there somewhere, but i doubt it. All that's there now is the guy the marines turned you into, and I could never love him. It's like you're dead and someone else is i your body. I hope that if you ever come back, we can try a relationship again.

Dear Zach,

You were the first guy I ever liked, I should have told you before I moved, before I met Jeremy, before you started getting followed around by a huge gang of harpies trying to get you to sleep with them. Bit I have told you now, and just like I thought would happen back then, it didn't make any difference, even though you said you liked me too. You're still dating one of the harpies, even though you know she just wants in your pants. You think 20 minutes away is too far. You don't want to ruin our friendship. Well tough luck, pall! How could you ruin our friendship by asking me out? You KNOW I like you! and what's 20 minutes? I have a friend who had a boyfriend on the other end of the country! Where you just saying you liked me? Cuz it didn't sound like it. WTH?

Dear Stiney,

You're the first person I ever kissed. Damn you. I wanted it to be with someone really special, not with my best friend after a really weird game of truth or dare! The entire time you were kissing me, I wanted you to get off, I just didn't know how to get you off. I wanted my first kiss to be for someone I really loved, not my best friend. And I certainly didn't want it to be another girl. *grumbles about annoying Irish lesbians* You're like a sister to me, so GTFO!!!

Dear Caleb,

You really get on my nerves sometimes. You're one of only two decent guys at this school, and you're gay beyond all hope. When we were at the haunted corn maze and you got cold, I wasn't just putting my arm around your shoulders to keep you warm, i was flirting, in my own failure of a way. And then you said I'd make a good boyfriend. WTF?

Dear Jared,

You're my last hope. Jeremy's "dead," Caleb's gay, and Zach's insane. But I don't understand you! Some days you walk past me as if I'm not there, other days kiss the air in my direction. I don't get it. I suppose I shall have to figure it out though, or else I may manage to graduate high school without ever having a boyfriend.

Last edited by eunoia; January 18th 2009 at 10:15 AM. Reason: Quintuple posts.