View Single Post
  (#1074 (permalink)) Old
Angelina Offline
not in use
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,375, Level: 14 Points: 10,375, Level: 14 Points: 10,375, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 25th 2009, 01:59 AM

i wish you knew how much you mean to me. and your eating disorder can hurt not only yourself but me to. it already is. but i love you so much, and i want you to know that i will always be on your side. i will always be here to support you. as much as it hurts me, and scares me. i want you to be okay, and i will do everything in my power to make sure you are.
you can count on me, rely on me, and trust me with anything
don't be afraid to come to me and tell me your not doing well .
i want to be someone that you wont be afraid to come to.
although i cant help you in the best way possible... i can show you i love you.. and maybe that will get you a little farther. your constantly on my mind. im always worrying about you. because simply i know i cant live with the presence of you not being here. dont be scared if you are, because it's going to be okay. there will never be one moment where you look over and im not there. we can get through anything.. and im positive of that. you can get through anything. your so strong. you have the strength deep within you. look baby, you'll find it. and if no one else believes in you, i always will. im not ever going to be mad at you because of this. i love you Taylor.