View Single Post
  (#1121 (permalink)) Old
emma* Offline
His hope, gives me hope. :)
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Emma

Points: 10,154, Level: 14 Points: 10,154, Level: 14 Points: 10,154, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 28th 2009, 12:04 AM

One person:
You're destroying yourself. I hate watching you slowly kill yourself. I say, you're dying, you say, at least i'm dying doing something i enjoy. When you say that i feel like i just to slap you so hard! But i won't, because you go tell everyone what's happening. I tell you a secret, you go and spread it. Why? What sort of person does that make you? So many people have offered you friendship, and you have used them, squeezed them of what's left of their dignity and thrown them away. Again why? Watching people suffer seems to amuse you. Laughing at people and backstabbing people, you enjoy. Yet a nice conversation with a friend, about private stuff...well, i guess you enjoy it, but you can't resist not telling someone.
Some friend.

Second person:
You're such a jerk, i don't know why i fell in love with you.
But you should be happy.

Third person:
You cheered me up, you made me smile, i was depressed and low, but you pulled me away from the water. You started to like me, you asked me out. I said no. I love you so much as a friend! Please, understand?

Fourth person:
I've known you since you were 5. You've known me since I was 4. When i was 10 and you 11, you left. I missed you so much. And now, 5 years later, here you and me are, talking once again. It feels so good. we laugh and joke and accept each other for who we are.

To myself:
Who am i?

And if love is really all that we need,
Then even all my singing is never gonna save me.
Music it's my substitute for love

PM me i like talking about dinosaurs
Happy to talk about anything, though

Ooooh, i love Frank Turner and Noel Fielding. They.Are.Beautiful.

"there's a wave that is crashing over me, and all i can do, is surrender."