Thread: Triggering (Suicide): I've got the knife in hand....
View Single Post
  (#4 (permalink)) Old
dancer Offline
love, anonymous
I've been here a while

Re: I've got the knife in hand.... - August 28th 2009, 07:39 AM

I don't think you're expected to know the answer to why you were born by now. That's a really big question. While people in general are still asking "what's the meaning of life," I think it's okay if we as individuals don't know the answer to "what's the meaning of my life?"

But never forget that there is one.

I'm sorry that things have been so rough for so long - but when things keep going downhill, eventually the only place left for them to go will be up. When everything's gone wrong, that means the only thing left to happen is at least something right.

Hmm... warm milk or tea or music or something like that might help you get to sleep. When we're tired, it's okay to take a break from dealing with everything - but that doesn't mean that we have to completely give up. Because that means that we give up all the smiles that we would have had, all the moments that would have taken our breath away, all those twists in life that leave us shaking our head appreciatively - you have to stick around to find out what those will be for you.

Please hang in there.

Drown in the music,
dance in the rain,
block out the thunder,
and let the scars fade.