View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
MadPoet Offline
You're the Original <3
Outside, huh?

Name: Amanda.

Points: 48,277, Level: 31 Points: 48,277, Level: 31 Points: 48,277, Level: 31

My ninth grade goal. - August 29th 2009, 01:36 AM

So, I'm starting high school in about a week (eek!). I didn't have a good year last year, and my grades were far from ideal. But I've been feeling a lot better lately, and I'm bound and determined to make my grades a million times better, just to prove to myself that I still can. My goal is to get all A's, with a B in math (since math is impossible to get an a in, at least for me). Not only that, but I've decided that I'm not going to let people's opinions of me become my own opinions of myself like I normally have. Even if there's a few people who don't exactly like having me around, I'm still going to continue to like myself.

I know this all sounds kind of stupid, but I decided to post this here so that when I am able to accomplish all of these things, it will feel like an even bigger accomplishment, and I won't be forgetting these goals of mine anytime soon.

So, my goal, in short, is to get better grades, and to regain my confidence in myself, and make high school a not so Hellish place for me to be in.

Whoo, for once, I'm a person who has a goal. Such a first!

A lonely soul in a land of broken hearts