View Single Post
  (#1153 (permalink)) Old
Kokoro Offline
AKB48<3
Regular TeenHelper

Name: Mi Sun

Points: 14,753, Level: 17 Points: 14,753, Level: 17 Points: 14,753, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - August 29th 2009, 06:34 PM

How can you treat me like this? You have known me so much longer than him and I treat you so much better than you deserve. You're a heartless little cow sometimes but no matter how hard I try I just can't let go of you. You're my best friend and all I want is for us to be happy together. You don't need him to make you happy, You've got me. I can't believe when it comes down to the decision you would choose him first. You'll probably say you don't to try and defend me but I always know the truth, I can see behind the innosence and see what's really there because to be honest I am the only person who knows the real you, and the real him. I have known him forever and I can see past his lies so why can't you? He is a liar, a loser and a two-timing user. Why don't you believe me? He cheated on you, he even told you he was seeing that girl himself. And when he makes you cry and you come crawling back to me expecting me to be there for you and I don't know why but I always am. I don't think I should be. I really don't. Why should I? You can come to me with your problems but I can't turn around and ask you for advice. You've hurt me so so much. You lied to me yesterday, I thought maybe it could just be me and you. But obviously not you ran off to HIM again! Do you know how much I felt like crying when your brother told me where you'd gone? You're a liar. Liar! You treat me like crap and all I can do is accept your apologies time and time again, Sorry is just a word. Sorry must be your favourite word because you've apologized to me so many god damn times. It's in your most-used dictionary at the moment, and do you know what you PROMISED ME! You promised me. Promised that you would be with me today and it'd be like it used to be before you met him. I HATE him I only pretend to like him for your sake, and you don't even deserve that. I am the one you constantly leave out in the cold and I am sick of being taken for granted! I really am, if you understood how upset you make me feel day-in-day-out you would understand why I self harm and why I am unwell. You say it gets on your nerves when I'm upset, yet you spend most of your time upset and that doesnt annoy me. I hate it being like this, you're not the person I made friends with. She has gone away forever and I don't know if I can bring her back. You're the person who uses me. You're the person who couldn't care less about my feelings, You're the person who ditches me for your boyfriend. You're the one, who is slowly killing me. All I want is a little more consideration, all I want is a little more time. All I want is the girl I made friends with. Because I miss her.

Sorry its long I am really upset about it

"Aww How Sweet!"