Thread: Triggering (Suicide): I've got the knife in hand....
View Single Post
  (#33 (permalink)) Old
Katrina Offline
you only live once.
I can't get enough

Name: Katrina

Re: I've got the knife in hand.... - August 30th 2009, 01:06 PM

How are you feeling today? Any better? I'm so glad you're being helped by all of the wonderful people who've replied to your thread thus far.

I think the thing about all of this, and feeling so low, is that we can't change it overnight. And that stinks, a lot. You just have to try to hang in there through the rough spots until you feel better again, which hopefully shouldn't be too long now. (:

I have to say, I don't necessarily agree that the parents should be the one to look past the smile. Sometimes, they don't know to look past the smile. If they think everything is golden and you keep telling them so, they're simply not going to know.

DO you have anyone you can talk to, though? I know you mentioned a friend, but it sounds as though he is also going through a bit of a rough time right now. How about a teacher or counselor at school? I know it sounds both cheesy and difficult, but this is what they're there for. They're on campus to help you, usually for free, and I think you should try to take advantage of these resources your school is offering you.

Anyway, I really hope that you're feeling a little better today. Let us know. (:

Send a message via MSN to Katrina