Thread: Triggering (SH): Eep!
View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
KoKoEm Offline
love's lookin' good on you =]
Junior TeenHelper

Name: Emily

Eep! - September 1st 2009, 01:21 AM

This thread has been labeled as triggering, particularly on the subject of self harm, by the original poster or by a Moderator. The contents of this thread might therefore not be suitable for certain sensitive users. Please take this into consideration before continuing to read.

I messed up... Bad.
I cut again for the first time badly. Most of the last few have just been little rashes. However, last night, I was determined. Which is a very very very bad thing.
Pretty much, I had to try twice. I was too determined, which is now a pain to me.
I now have three cuts on one side of my wrist and four on the other and it's bugging the heck out of me. I tried last night to make it even, and failed. Now I still want it even but don't feel a "need" other than that.
It's not just annoying but it's painful with a bad scratchy sweater on over just a tank top because you forgot your uniform shirt for school. I had forgotten how much a pain all of this was, it had been so long since I have had to hide something.
I don't know what I'm looking for.
I think I just wanted to rant.
Em

This is how it ends
We believe every lie & say we'll still be friends
How long will it last
Before we scratch all the scripts & rework the casts
*Hourglass by the Hush Sound*

PM me =]

Current Craft Obsession: http://friendship-bracelets.net
Craft obsessions vary often.
  Send a message via AIM to KoKoEm Send a message via MSN to KoKoEm Send a message via Yahoo to KoKoEm