View Single Post
  (#1239 (permalink)) Old
Angelina Offline
not in use
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,375, Level: 14 Points: 10,375, Level: 14 Points: 10,375, Level: 14

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 1st 2009, 11:53 PM

im really scared for when you start soccer. but im too afraid to tell you. i can barley handle when your gone from morning till afternoon. right now, we have the weekends. im so attatched to you, your always on my mind and im always wanting to talk to you. when you start soccer you wont be home till the evening and even then.. you will still have hw to do, then you will be exausted and wanan go to bed. it will continue for the whole week. then on the weekends you will have games. when will you have time for me. im so so terrified we're going to fall apart. i cant be without you. im happy your doing something you love and enjoy but for one.. im worried about your health and heart. what if something happens. i will never be able to live with myself. what if you out do yourself and what your body can handle pysically? im going to feel terrible that i couldn't do something in time.. or couldn't warn you. but i really have a bad feeling about all this. yet i cant really tell you because i know soccer means alot to you. but YOU also mean alot to me. and loosing you is not something i could ever handle.

you not in my life hurts me and im not sure im really ready for this.

i love you so much, and i dont want you to go anywhere.

Last edited by Angelina; September 2nd 2009 at 02:55 AM.