Thread: Doing Games
View Single Post
  (#2 (permalink)) Old
udontno Offline
</3?
I can't get enough

Name: Amanda Kate

Re: Doing Games - January 18th 2009, 08:32 PM

Cara, you aren't going to like me for saying this but I'm not going to give you an excuse to get out of games. If I gave you an excuse it would enable you to continue to cut and continue to get out of games. That isn't something that you want to do. I'm not here to enable you, I'm here to help you.

I personally think that you should use band aids or some sort of bandage to cover up the cut. If anyone asks about it, you can either tell the truth or say that you had an accident. There are plenty of reasons that you can come up with, I'm sure.

I really think that you should talk to someone about your cutting Cara. You really need to let them know what is going on so you can seek help for this if you wish. It would make your recovery a lot easier if you would talk to someone about how you are feeling. Talking can make things so much better. If cutting is getting to the point where it is making you stop doing things you love, like games, then you really need to think about your situation and what you should do . You can't keep cutting, that won't get you anywhere.

Cutting is an addiction Cara. I'm sure you know that. You can beat this however. Using things like alternatives can help you through this. You really should talk to someone about this and seek the help that you need. If you ever want to talk to someone online, feel free to PM me. I'll be happy to chat with you anytime.

--A