View Single Post
  (#1270 (permalink)) Old
alonealways Offline
^.^
Average Joe

Name: Jessica

Points: 11,691, Level: 15 Points: 11,691, Level: 15 Points: 11,691, Level: 15

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 4th 2009, 02:17 AM

Oh my, there are so many things I have to say to so many people right now..

~I hate you for everything you ever did to me. For pulling me in close and telling me you love me and turning away from me in my time of need.~

~Why do you constantly make me cry? What happened to the guy I used to know? ~

~You horrible bitch. Blaming me for every little thing that ever happened to you. I hope one day you get what you really deserve.~

~Why do you keep ignoring me?~

~Be completely honest with me and tell me you hate me.~

~Stop being such a goody goody. We know you love God just stop trying to push me into somebody I don't want to be. Stop it okay? Leave me alone. Let me be. I'm not your best friend. I never will be. Just go away. Stop bragging about your other bff's and putting me down. Stop announcing to the world what a horrible person I am. Just think about what you're doing... and stop. Please. I beg of you.~

~I would rather be tortured, unloved, and held under you for forever then have you lie to my face like this.~

~I love you. I just do. I can't help it. And everybody tells me you love me too. Everybody except you. Everybody except the person that matters most in this situation. I'm sorry for being such a disappointment. I'm sorry for not being good enough for you. I just want to be your best friend. You don't have to love me. Just stop ignoring me..~

~And you all don't read what I write because you're too busy working on what YOU'RE gonna say. What kind of help is that?~

~This is all a mask. This smile is fake. This "great day" is nothing but another lie.~

~I need a hug.~