View Single Post
  (#1280 (permalink)) Old
eaty Offline
Staff On Leave

Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Sarah
Pronouns: She/her

Points: 34,042, Level: 26 Points: 34,042, Level: 26 Points: 34,042, Level: 26

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 4th 2009, 11:00 PM

I hate the stress you put on my family, and how much we have all changed because of you. Been thinking about you more these last few days, then i have thought about you in month. Only because of what yesterday was, the day that you pretty much saved me 3 years ago. I miss you, and i wish i could talk to you just so i could understand you. Talk like we used to talk, truthful with each other.

----

Why can't you leave me alone? You ask me every time i talk to you, if i would go out with you. Always asking why i won't. And then just being a pervert to me. I told you no last year after you first asked and i stupidly said yes, and i realized my mistake. You haven't left me alone since. I even freaking blocked you for 3 months, and you didn't notice at all. Can't you tell that maybe i don't like you. That when you are being creepy to me, that it brings back bad memories. Ughhh

----

I miss talking to you, i miss those old days when i had a few good friends i could talk to when i was down, and talk too for laughs. You have all left me. Now it is just me alone, with sometimes a friend or two to talk too. Thank god i have recovered so i can manage through this.

Lead Moderator, Chat Officer and Disputes Committee Member.
PM me Anytime if you need anything.