View Single Post
  (#1307 (permalink)) Old
justlikeme0 Offline
Average Joe

Points: 14,500, Level: 17 Points: 14,500, Level: 17 Points: 14,500, Level: 17

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 6th 2009, 09:52 PM

dear Tym,
i cant stand you!!! you are always putting me down! you say im fat, you say im stupid, you say im not as good as you! i hate that. im your best friend. i cant deal with you putting me down all the time. i really try to be good to you. do you try with me? i cant handle this! do you know that i havnt killed myself yet because i love you to much?! i dont want you to be sad, i cant imagine life without you! do you know how it feels to the have the person you live for put you down all the time!?

dear Tym,
im sorry. i love you soooooooooooooooo much. im so glad we are still bff after all these years. i am only alive right now because of you. i love you! thank you for everything!!! im sorry i was never a better friend to you. im sorry i didnt support you during your hard times. i really am. but i love you soooo much. i cant live with out you. =)

dear orlando,
cant you see i like you!?!?!? ive liked you for a full year now!! stop teasing me and like me back already!!

dear lauren,
thank you for loving me unconditionally and for making it your goal to help me feel better.

dear dad,
why arnt you around more? dont you still care about me and mom? i miss you. i want you back. you care more about your work and your life than anything else! dont you know that what your doing is tearing me apart!? why cant we go back to when i was a kid and we were all happy?
dont you realize that 3 years ago you PROMISED me that we would go to the zoo together and feed the giraffes!? we never went. i still want to go.

dear mom,
im sorry im not the perfect daughter. you have no idea how hard i try. but i just cant do it. buy why cant you accept me for me! i love you. i always will but i just cant do this anymore and you dont even care! im sorry. i came crying to you for help and you just put me down! i know you care about me and love me but i dont think you like me anymore.

dear me,
i HATE you. i wish i could kill you in the most violent way possible! but i cant so i guess you get off the hook for now!

wow. that felt good. i like this thread.

Last edited by justlikeme0; September 6th 2009 at 10:03 PM.