View Single Post
  (#251 (permalink)) Old
The Dread Pirate Roberts Offline
Keep Walking On
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Agent Dana Scully
Location: Asgard, but my heart belongs to my home country of Iraw!

Points: 12,524, Level: 16 Points: 12,524, Level: 16 Points: 12,524, Level: 16

Re: Questions for the opposite sex - Volume I - September 8th 2009, 08:17 PM

What are the signs of a guy liking you? Let's say that the guy was your best guy friend? What are the signs of a guy falling in love with you? At the moment, I'm in love with my best guy friend and friends say that from what I told him it sounds like he likes me too. Or used to? A few guy friends of mine say that from what I told them it sounds like he fell in love with me? So I could use a guy's advice right now lol.

His best guy friend actually even told me that when he first freaked out when I told him the truth, it was just because he was confused about his feelings for me. So he and I went out for 4 days afterwards but it ended when he got mad at me for several reasons. I became a little bit obsessive,needy, and clingy since I was going through a lot of stress due to family problems which I'm not usually like that btw. Then 12 days later he began dating a mutual friend of mine and they went out for a month but broke up deciding it was best to just stay friends. I view it as a rebound thing.

My best guy friend never told me directly how he felt about me except that he was confused. So my question is do you think there's a chance he still might have feelings for me since he just basically transferred whatever feelings he had for me onto our mutual friend. Another friend of ours agreed on my theory on how he was only infatuated by the special attention she gave him.

I could really use ur advice and thanks

!~Mariposa~!