View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
mermaidia Offline
Raging Bitch & Kind Stranger
Welcome me, I'm new!

Points: 10,239, Level: 14 Points: 10,239, Level: 14 Points: 10,239, Level: 14

I'm so scared. Am I pregnant? - September 13th 2009, 09:50 PM

Over the Labor Day weekend, I had sex with my boyfriend. It was my first time. He used a condom.

Afterward, he took off the condom and put it on the nightstand next to me. A few minutes later, I was getting up and accidentally touched the used condom (and probably some semen, but I'm not positive). I then went into the bathroom and was examining my vagina, as it was my first time, so I was bleeding a bit. I think I might have touched my vagina with the same fingers as I touched the used condom.

There was probably a five minute gap from when I touched the condom to when I examined myself.

Could this have impregnated me? Even if it didn't, condoms are never one hundred percent effective, right?

Under any other circumstances, I wouldn't be worried that I was pregnant...
But I haven't gotten my period in about 25 days (my periods are NEVER regular though, my breasts feel tender and I was having slight constipation problems earlier. This really worries me because, from what I understand, these are signs of pregnancy.

On another note, if I am pregnant, I will get an abortion. My parents are extremely strong conservative Catholics and my dad has honestly threatened to kill me if I ever get pregnant before I get married. Please do not say "Oh, he probably doesn't mean it." He does. At the very least (if I'm lucky), I would be kicked out of the house.

*I'm about XXX pounds underweight and because of work and school, I'm stressed frequently - these could also be causes of my lack of a period, right? Even so, it's been 25 days, not 28...

I'm 17 years old and live in Washington state, so I would be able to get an abortion without my parents consent or even knowledge.

Please, help me. I'm scared and I feel alone. My boyfriend doesn't know about this, but I will probably tell him soon.
(I want to take a pregnancy test, but I don't want to take one too soon because it might turn out negative, while I am actually pregnant.)

Thank you so much. I appreciate everything. xo

I'd move to Rockferry tomorrow
And I'd build my house, baby,
With sorrow

Last edited by Jack; September 14th 2009 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Weight numbers are not permitted on this site. See our T.O.S for more info.