View Single Post
  (#1 (permalink)) Old
ThatGirl Offline
Welcome me, I'm new!

Name: Jasmin

Points: 9,246, Level: 14 Points: 9,246, Level: 14 Points: 9,246, Level: 14

Exclamation Possibly pregnant? So confused and scared!! - September 14th 2009, 12:51 AM

Hi, so ok this is the deal...my breasts are so swollen and heavy!! They are also very tender and so are my nipples. Before i continue i will let you know i am on seasonal birth control i have been on it for 2years so i know this isn't from it, this has never happend. Its also not the before my period thing because i dont get my period for another month, my pills say so, and my breasts have never been swollen before my period anyway! To continue....i have been EXTREAMLY moody! i get mood swing every couple of minutes! And sometimes i get natious and if i smell somethings,they make me puke. I have gained some weight like 5pounds....so i know that this is all sounding like i could be pregnant. Well thats what i am scared of. I have been taking an antibiotic called doxycyclene and me and my boyfriend have had unprotected sex. I didnt realize you could get pregnant while on antibiotics. I am wondering if everyone thinks i am pregnant! idk what to do.....i know there could be other explanations becuz i mean i dont have morning sickness. Im just confused and i need some help. I talked to my boyfriend about it and he thinks im pregnant. I know everyone will say "Get a test" but my mom would have to take me to get it and pay for it and she would kill me..literally. I just need to know if im not the only one who thinks i am pregnant...im so confused.....idk what to do....someone help me!!!!