Re: Questions -
September 15th 2009, 12:15 AM
1. How old were/are you when you first thought about committing suicide?
2. Why did you have these thoughts?
I still have no idea. I'm still dealing with the thoughts.
3. Did you receive any help, in terms of councilling, etc? If so, what help did you have?
I went to 4 different psychologists, only to go back to the first. I'm still seeing him.
4. Do you still want to commit suicide? If so, are you having help with dealing with the want to do it?
Yes. I have help being offered to me, but I am still unsure about "getting better". It's a constant struggle in counselling.
5. Have you ever tried to commit suicide? If you went to hospital, how did the NHS treat you?
I have made 3 serious attempts. The emergency room let me go home each time I got sent there.
6. How often do you think about committing suicide?
Everyday. Life is a constant struggle, but I'm still here.
I turn my head to the east… I don’t see nobody by my side
I turn my head to the west… still nobody in sight
So I turn my head to the north, swallow that pill that they call pride
The old me is dead and gone, but the new me will be alright