View Single Post
  (#276 (permalink)) Old
Grizabella Offline
I've been here a while

Name: Jessica

Points: 14,981, Level: 17 Points: 14,981, Level: 17 Points: 14,981, Level: 17

Re: Questions for the opposite sex - Volume I - September 24th 2009, 07:24 AM

Quote:
If you had sex with a guy once, and he was feeling in the mood again a couple weeks later and you told him that you were raped when you were 7 years old, what would be you reason for saying that?
Some people think my sexual preferences are a little odd, and I'd want him to understand where I'm coming from. Very specifically, I'd want him to know why I'll never kiss him or let him kiss me.

Quote:
Would you feel uncomfortable if your other half was going on a week long clubbing holiday to an 'intense' clubbing location?
No, not at all. I like a good night out with my friends - sometimes I just need a night of fun without my guy. I understand that sometimes he needs the same with his friends. I really enjoy being with him, but we don't have to be glued to each other. If there were a lack of trust in the relationship in the first place, it would bother me, but so would a lot of other things. But if our relationship was going well and we had a good foundation of trust, him going away for a weekend of partying wouldn't bother me. I'd expect to have the same freedom.

Not around so much now that school's started

"Live a good life.
If there are gods and they are just,
then they will not care how devout you have been,
but will welcome you based on the virtues you have lived by.
If there are gods, but unjust, then you should not want to worship them.
If there are no gods, then you will be gone, but will have lived a noble life
that will live on in the memories of your loved ones."
Marcus Aurelius