I've been here a while

Name: Mitch

Points: 22,859, Level: 21 Points: 22,859, Level: 21 Points: 22,859, Level: 21

Re: Questions for the opposite sex - Volume I - September 24th 2009, 09:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Matthew View Post
Guys 14-19
Dick rules mind.
I have to disagree. You generalise, as you're not old enough to be in that age bracket. If you were fourteen yourself, or fifteen, I would be swayed to have more confidence in what you're saying - the truth is, it's not entirely true anyway.

The dicks of guys that age are a prime aspect of all of their relationships, but it isn't everything. Sure, we're horny little basterds, but that doesn't generally mean that our dicks rule our minds and that's why we go for the attractive and totally abhorrent personality. The truth is, most of us are attracted to confidence. That total abhorrent personality and conceded behaviour leads us to believe they believe in themselves, and it may be regretful to pursue that kind of girl in the end - but I have to say, that kind of behaviour is attractive. It shows confidence in herself, it shows happiness, it shows that they may actually know how to make themselves happy - and whether or not the attraction may be directed through admiration or it may directed solely through a form of infatuation, the truth stands that its attractive to the majority of guys.

My experience stems from a similar situation. We're always attracted to exterior beauty for sure, but for the girl to know she's beautiful is something totally different. Even those that aren't as attractive as others but believes herself that she's beautiful will have some sort of aura of confidence and guys including myself can spot that easily and generally find it attractive.

Bitches are a different story - and I think some of the guys in this thread may have taken the question and misconstrude the described behaviour to be thus.

Quote:
Males: How do I get a guy (my bf) to be more open and more... well... boyfriendish around me and not just a friend.

How do i get him to treat me like his girlfriend and not just his friend.
It's not as simple as you think. He has to believe in himself and believe that what he's opening up to is something you want. You can't force it upon him, he has to do it himself - but you can help him open up. Start gradually, compliment him, listen to him, touch him gingerly, help him trust you.

How a guy treats his girlfriend is different for every guy. Ask him to do things for you - start small, perhaps hold his hand in public and kiss him on the cheek. Most guys love the small, affectionate stuff. Perhaps it'll help him open up as well.

Questions for the girls: My ex is coming around in two weekends to watch a movie and have dinner with me, what would be your adequate night-time movie for a... well... date? Not to mention, she might be staying the night also. I want things to be simple and to go smoothly - I don't want to be cheesy, but I want to be cheeky.

We have a bet going (one which incurs "punishment" on the loser) - first one to touch the other loses, and she's told me numerous times that she thinks she's going to lose. What kind of good "punishment" would be significant to make the game fulfilling if you lose? I'm talking something really small yet something affectionate. We don't want to start off too big, but we don't want to go too small either.

What sort of dinner would be effecient for kicking things off? Home-made or take out?

I'm not willing to go over the top. Sure, a simple home-made dinner like pizza or something quick and easy, but definitely not to the extent of cooking for half an hour. Too cheesy for me.
Another thing, all we'll be doing is watching movies. It's a simple "stay at home" date, if you know what I mean.

Apologies for the mass amount of questioning.