(#278 (permalink)) Old
Rhop101 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Robert

Points: 12,477, Level: 16 Points: 12,477, Level: 16 Points: 12,477, Level: 16

Re: Questions for the opposite sex - Volume I - September 24th 2009, 12:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoyinglife View Post
Questions for the girls: My ex is coming around in two weekends to watch a movie and have dinner with me, what would be your adequate night-time movie for a... well... date? Not to mention, she might be staying the night also. I want things to be simple and to go smoothly - I don't want to be cheesy, but I want to be cheeky.
Well I can answer part of the question. I can say that it doesn't matter what movie you choose as long as you both enjoy it. Sure you could get some love story movie, but if you like action movie go for that. Just don't get a miserable movie you wouldn't watch by yourself.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Enjoyinglife View Post
What sort of dinner would be effecient for kicking things off? Home-made or take out? [/color]

I'm not willing to go over the top. Sure, a simple home-made dinner like pizza or something quick and easy, but definitely not to the extent of cooking for half an hour. Too cheesy for me.
Another thing, all we'll be doing is watching movies. It's a simple "stay at home" date, if you know what I mean.
By what your saying you basically will want to get take out. Unless you wanted to make mac and cheese, pancakes, eggs, hamburgers, salad, etc..
But of course you didn't want anything fancy, you could make her breakfast for dinner lol. I think your girlfriend would enjoy you making breakfast for dinner or something made at home more.

Good Luck ^_^

"It's the first kiss. It's flawless. It's really somethin'...

It's Fearless" ^_^

My steam powered bicycle

And remember The Man who Owns an Overland Never Wants a Better Car