View Single Post
  (#279 (permalink)) Old
Rhop101 Offline
Experienced TeenHelper

Name: Robert

Points: 12,477, Level: 16 Points: 12,477, Level: 16 Points: 12,477, Level: 16

Re: Questions for the opposite sex - Volume I - September 24th 2009, 12:53 PM

Oh and I agree with Enjoyinglife about disagreeing with what matthew said I just failed to notice.

Yeah Matthew considering your not even in that age bracket you shouldn't be commenting and considering when I was your age I liked girls the way you said 14 to 19 year olds like girls. You still have a lot to learn and if you think all guys are like that your wrong especially as you get older you get wiser, and I'm 18 and I might be opening my eyes to what real love is and no I'm not trying to get in bed with her, I'm just enjoying being her friend, with thought of becoming bf and gf, love is about the time you spend with a person rather than the amount of physical contact. The only physical contact we've made is when our hands have touched by accident nothing more. It also depends on maturity so people are ready at a very young age others aren't and some people like me simply don't meet the right person till we are older it's the luck of the draw and the mindset that you say 14 to 19 year olds had lasted for me 13-15, when I had my first serious crush on a girl and it lasted 2.5 years because of her personality.

Though I'm not trying to discredit you you could easily understand what I didn't till I was 15, but just don't go generalizing about such a large bracket of people when your not in it and it's better to just say about people your own age or younger because you haven't experienced what an 18 year old has. Yes many of the people on my floor are like you say, but I'm not most of the people on the this website aren't

that's my 2 cents about that.

"It's the first kiss. It's flawless. It's really somethin'...

It's Fearless" ^_^

My steam powered bicycle

And remember The Man who Owns an Overland Never Wants a Better Car