View Single Post
  (#1523 (permalink)) Old
escape_thereal_world Offline
Never Forget Hope
I can't get enough

Name: Kelly

Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27 Points: 36,109, Level: 27

Re: Say something you wish you could say to their face. - September 30th 2009, 02:57 PM

You try to act like you're a good dad, but...you're not. You still haunt my nightmares, and you are the cause of my relationship disasters. You are the origin of my low self-esteem, and you are why I would rather be ugly than pretty.

You hurt me so much 14 years ago and I tried so so hard to let it go. But it's still there. It's always going to be there. And maybe, just maybe, you started a trend...

You were my friend. Someone I trusted after I had my heart broken, and then you did this to me. You forced me to have sex with you. I hate you...but I hate myself more. I hope you know what you did was wrong.

I grew up with you! You were like a brother to me! My mom trusted you to take care of me, not take advantage of me! You were the only one who understood me...I guess you were just faking so you could get in my pants You jerk. You almost ruined things with my boyfriend, and because of how terrible I felt I tried to kill myself and THEN you apologize!?!? NO!