View Single Post
  (#10 (permalink)) Old
daddys_lilsoldier Offline
Not a n00b

Name: Makenzie

Points: 9,895, Level: 14 Points: 9,895, Level: 14 Points: 9,895, Level: 14

Re: Changed my mind about a tattoo. - September 30th 2009, 07:39 PM

Now that you said something about the wings holding the head, I definitely see that now! Love it! I think the main reason I like the last one so much is because it is drawn out and in color instead of just a drawing. I thought about between the shoulder blades but I decided to get it on my left shoulder blade (I'm left-handed and my the heart is on the left side and my dad will forever be in my heart). Yeah I don't want it huge so it covers my entire shoulder; but I don't want it itty bitty so people have to squint to see it haha. Still unsure about the daddys little girl thing, I figured I'd ask the tattoo artist for his opinion. I definitely hope it isn't too much though.

Another question (apparently, I'm full of them haha), does a light blue or neonish blue suit everyones opinion for the coloring? Or do you think I should leave it uncolored?

Do not dwell in the past, do not dream of the future, concentrate the mind on the present moment.
rest in peace daddy,
i love you & miss you so much.

taken.

It doesn't matter if the guy is perfect or the girl is perfect, as long as they are perfect for each other.
[tattooed girls do it better]